Recognize, inspire and celebrate
The Prize’s philosophy is to recognize, support and embrace initiatives that redefine health care. Each year, one excellent initiative is awarded the VBHC Prize, a prestigious award that boosts this initiative in many ways. Three Excellence Awards are awarded to outstanding initiatives in the categories Patient outcomes, Collaboration and Cost-effectiveness.
The Value-Based Health Care Prize will be awarded for the fifth time in 2018. The VBHC Prize 2018 is awarded at the VBHC Prize Event on April 26, 2018 at Landgoed de Salentein in Nijkerk.
What’s in it for you?
- Recognition: This is a unique way to be recognized as a leading initiative in patient-centered care.
- Receive feedback: Aside from winning this prestigious award and laying a unique claim on Value-Based Health Care, you will receive feedback from a renowned jury of international VBHC experts to boost your initiative to the next level.
- Exposure: The expected reach of the VBHC Prize is an estimated >300.000 people, most of whom are active in health care. This remarkable publicity serves as a great opportunity to showcase your initiative to the community and to link your initiative to the powerful principles of Value-Based Health Care. The Prize offers an excellent media platform, particularly for the nominees. Additionally, you will gain recognition from one of the initiators of VBHC. The VBHC winner 2018 will be announced by our honorary chairman, Harvard University professor Michael Porter. He will not only announce the winner, but will also post a message via Twitter.
The runners up will not go unnoticed either. Nominees will receive a commemorative award. We will also post a short summary and the video pitch of each initiative on www.vbhcprize.com.
- VBHC community: Network with VBHC pioneers and be part of the growing international VBHC community.
- Inspire and celebrate: Inspire others to deliver excellent patient-centered care, be at the center of health care innovation, and celebrate the successes of delivering true patient value.
- Scale-up opportunities: Our non-voting chairman, Prof. dr. Fred van Eenennaam, has extensive experience in implementing VBHC on an international level. Due to his experience, we can see the potential in your initiative and make suggestions on how to make the most out it. Additionally, we can boost your publicity by displaying your logo in a prominent place on our websites. For more information regarding these options, please contact Mirte van Holsteijn at firstname.lastname@example.org. Altogether, the Prize will help you to rethink and refocus on the delivery of true Value-Based Health Care and we seek to help you further in your efforts.