Information for potential partners
The Value-Based Health Care Prize award ceremony is a not-for-profit event, which is why we welcome partnerships. If the awarding ceremony event of the Value-Based Health Care Prize 2016 would be useful to you or your company, and you are a believer of Value-Based Health Care, our partnership opportunities would be of interest for you. Please find more information about partnership opportunities here or contact Vincent Wiersma via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why form a partnership?
- Public reach of over 100,000 healthcare professionals.
- Exclusive award event at Landgoed de Salentijn.
- Be awarded by a renowned independent international jury and honorary chairman Harvard Professor Michael Porter, PhD.
- Get recognized as a leading initiative of VBHC in the Netherlands.
- Get the chance to network with leading people within healthcare and VBHC.
- Link your company name to the powerful principles of VBHC.
- Returning annual event.
- Around 50% of the Dutch hospitals were involved.
- Over 30% of the Dutch Pharmacies were involved.
- Around 6 million patients are potentially reached by the projects.
- The projects combined have over 726 connections to healthcare constituencies.
- 12 out of the 29 projects collaborate with more than five healthcare related institutions.
Why should we be involved?
- Pharma: Visibility to contribute to improving Patient Value.
- IT: Promote new IT solutions for healthcare. For example; solutions on Shared Decision making.
- Insurances: Support VBHC and brand quality in healthcare plus exposure to clients.
- Medical: Promote new equipment and innovations and link your company to the powerful principles of VBHC.
- Research: Create exposure for your research project and brand relevance.
- Banks: Promote banking and financial awareness in healthcare.